BOW CHURCH

Twitter circle white large Facebook circle white large

About Us

Bow Church (formally known as St Mary & Holy Trinity Church) was licensed by the Bishop of London in 1311. We are a Church of England parish in the Diocese of London that reflects the vibrantly multicultural community that surrounds us in Bow, Tower Hamlets and the wider East End of London.

 

For 700 years, Bow Church has stood in the middle of the highway, but also of its community, as Bow has changed from a rural hamlet to part of modern London's East End. Our history is told in the fabric of the church  building and the lives of those who have worshipped here.

 

We hope you will support and join us as we continue to bear witness to the love of God for our world and our city in the next century of the life of this church.

 

For more information on where we are, our mission action plan or our history click on the links below.